All-on-4 Dental Implants La Jolla, CA
What if you could replace all of your upper or lower teeth with just four dental implants rather than one for each missing tooth? With La Jolla All-on-4 dental implant treatment, you can. Harmony Dental Group offers complete All-on-4 implants under one roof.
Get your smile back
Improve your overall quality of life
Add a whole new level of comfort to your life! Having a solid foundation and replacement teeth that are just like the real thing can do wonders for your overall mental and physical well-being.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
As the name suggests, All-on-4 implants are a treatment where all of your upper or lower teeth are restored using just four dental implants per arch. Each implant is placed at a strategic point that, when paired with the other implants, is capable of supporting the weight of an entire arch of teeth.
All-on-4 implants are used when you are missing all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw. They are a permanently fixed restoration that eliminates the need for removable dentures. Additionally, the shape of All-on-4 is contoured to the natural curve of your jaw, making it more comfortable to wear and talk with.
Benefits of La Jolla All-on-4 Implants
Some of the numerous benefits of All-on-4 implants include the following:
- Stronger than dentures or partials
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Anti-aging benefits (bone and soft tissue support)
- Easy to clean and care for
- No removable appliances
- Best return-on-investment
Why are Only 4 Dental Implants Necessary?
With All-on-4 implants, there’s no need to replace each missing tooth with its own dental implant. Instead, a hybrid appliance is anchored on top of four strategically placed implants in your arch, similar to a dental bridge. Because implants are stronger than natural teeth, they’re able to support the weight of a multi-tooth restoration without the need for additional dental implants. However, in some cases, up to six dental implants for additional support.
Are you tired of trying to hide your smile?
Now is the best time to schedule an All-On-4 dental assessment.
Why Consider All-on-4 Dental Implant Treatment
- Most Affordable Implant Option for Full Mouth Reconstruction: Using fewer implants for a full-arch restoration reduces overall costs, making the procedure a more price-effective investment for our patients. At the same time, dental implants are capable of lasting a lifetime. Instead of updating and repairing a removable denture every several years, your All-on-4 investment is one that will likely never need to be replaced.
- Stability and Comfort: The durability of an All-on-4 implant prosthesis far surpasses that of traditional dentures. Because All-on-4 implants are permanently anchored into place, there’s no risk of your “plate” rubbing, rocking, or slipping whenever you talk or eat.
- The U-shaped design of an All-on-4 treatment follows the natural curvature of your smile, freeing up extra space in your mouth. As a result, you’ll feel more confident talking around friends and enjoying all of your favorite foods. Nothing is off the menu!
- Aesthetics: Each All-on-4 implant treatment is handcrafted to create optimal aesthetic characteristics that enhance your personal smile. From the shape and contour of every tooth to the exact shade and hue of your smile, we’ll help you select a design that brings out your best appearance. In fact, your All-on-4 investment should look so natural that no one will know you have missing teeth.
Are There Disadvantages of All-on-4 Treatment?
Not everyone qualifies for All-on-4 treatment. Because each smile and person are unique, our La Jolla implant dentist will need to assess your smile for situations involving:
- Limited bone density and quality
- Medical factors that interfere with healing
- Costs associated with full mouth reconstruction in more advanced scenarios
Before you rule out implants altogether, be sure to visit Harmony Dental Group to discuss which options are available.
Considering All-on-4 dental implants in La Jolla?
Contact Harmony Dental Group today for a pressure-free All-on-4 implant consultation and flexible financing options. We’re committed to helping you enjoy the healthier, happier smile you deserve.
What Does an All-on-4 Appliance Feel and Look Like?
All-on-4 implants are significantly more streamlined, comfortable, and attractive than traditional dentures. Rather than a full “plate” that covers the entire roof of your mouth, All-on-4 implants are a hybrid appliance that’s similar to a dental bridge. The fixture looks and feels more like natural teeth than any other type of tooth replacement.
Speaking and eating with All-on-4 implants is extremely comfortable, as its slim design mirrors the function of anatomical teeth. Plus, each one is handcrafted to your aesthetic preferences, allowing optimal cosmetic results.
What to Expect During All-on-4 Treatment
Getting dental implants involves a multi-step process that allows time for your bone to heal and integrate around each of your newly placed implants. Typically, the procedure is phased out over the course of 3-6 months, depending on if you require any dental extractions or bone grafting in addition to your All-on-4 procedure.
A straightforward All-on-4 treatment includes the placement of four implants and at least 3-4 months to allow the implants to integrate with your bone. In the meantime, you’ll wear a temporary healing prosthesis over the implants, such as a removable denture. After the implants are fully integrated, our La Jolla dentist will affix a permanent streamlined prosthesis to the top of your implants.
Approximately 3-4 visits are required, and many people choose to have their implants placed under sedation. However, implant installation is a relatively minimally invasive procedure that is comfortable enough to perform using only local anesthetic (numbing medication.)
La Jolla All-on-4 Dental Implants
Considering All-on-4 dental implants in La Jolla? Call Harmony Dental Group today for a pressure-free All-on-4 implant consultation and flexible financing options. We’re committed to helping you enjoy the healthier, happier smile you deserve.
Questions Answered on This Page
- What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Benefits of All-on-4 Implants
- Why are Only 4 Dental Implants Necessary?
- Why You Should Consider All-on-4?
- Disadvantages of All-on-4 Treatment
- What Does an All-on-4 Appliance Feel and Look Like?
- What to Expect During All-on-4 Treatment
The Harmony Dental Group Experience
- Highest Level of Dental Care
- Friendly and Caring Staff
- Affordable Financing Options
- Personalized Dental Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone who is missing all of their teeth or needs to restore their entire smile is a good candidate for La Jolla All-on-4 dental implants. However, if you have multiple healthy teeth, our dentist may recommend an alternative treatment, such as implant-supported bridges or single-tooth implants, rather than removing your healthy teeth. Additionally, we will need to review your medical history (including any medications that you’re taking) and bone density to ensure that you qualify for implant treatment. The best thing to do is reserve a no-obligation consultation with our La Jolla implant dentist to find out if you qualify!
Simply clean your dental implants the same way you would your natural teeth. Brush twice a day and floss around your appliance; we recommend using a water flosser to clean between your All-on-4 and gum tissues.
Yes. Harmony Dental Group offers in-house sedation to ensure you’re comfortable throughout each step of the implant treatment.
Definition of common all-on-4 terminology
Abutment: The abutment is the connector piece between a dental implant and an the crown.
Osseointegration: Osseointegration is the process by which your dental implant bonds and integrates with the surrounding bone.
Titanium: This is a strong metal that is often used for implants. It is also the same material used to make airplane wings, so you know it is very strong. This metal is also lightweight, which makes it perfect for implants.
Bone Graft: A dental bone graft is a procedure to add more bone in a part of the jaw where bone has been lost or where additional support is needed.
Dentures: A removable plate or frame holding one or more artificial teeth.
Hear From Our Patients
Book Your Free Consultation Today
The first step to a healthy mouth and the smile of your dreams
About our Dentistry
- CA (License #12035). View License Information
- Insurance: We work with most insurance providers including all PPO’s and Medicare
- No Insurance? No problem call (858) 550-8000 for more information
- Financing Options: We offer a wide range of dental financing options
- We serve patients from the following counties: San Diego
- We serve patients from the following cities: La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Del Mar, San Diego, University City and Clairmont
- Have Questions? Please feel free to contact us at (858) 550-8000